ginger cookies with oatmeal
Ginger cookies!! Hmmm these cookies are really delicious! They are like a classic cookie; crispy and so tasty that they are all finished before you realize it.
This ginger cookie has a lot of structure and we really like the ginger in it. The sound the cookie makes when you break it … do you know what we mean? And the good news is; this cookie is healthier and more nutritious than the grocery store sugar stuffed cookies!
These cookies contain ginger, oatmeal, coconut oil, palm sugar, sunflower seeds, almond milk and cinnamon. Great ingredients for cookies. So what are you waiting for!?
ingredients ginger cookies
- 250 grams of oatmeal
- 100 grams of melted coconut oil
- 60 grams finely chopped ginger
- 3 tablespoons palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- teaspoon of cinnamon
preparation oatmeal cookies
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Put the oatmeal, ginger, sunflower seeds, palm sugar and cinnamon in the food processor and blend shortly until the mixture is slightly crunched. Add the melted coconut oil and the almond milk and mix until you get a nice cohesive dough.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the oven plate. Make little balls of the dough with your hands and press the balls flat. Decide for yourself how large you want to make the cookies. I don’t make them too big, because that’s just easier.
- Remove the ginger cookies after about 20 to 30 minutes when they turn brown and let them cool down. Enjoy!
tips ginger cookies
- Vary with seeds or nuts or add coconut rasp.
- If you don’t like ginger, don’t add it.